- Target Audience
- Course Structure
- Benefits for Individuals
- Benefits for Employers
- International Curriculum
- Further Benefits
- Course Key Takeaways
The ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management Skills has been designed to develop the leadership and management skills of practicing middle managers. This combination of ILM units on Award level focuses on assessing and developing leadership capabilities and performance, leading innovation and change, managing stress and conflict, organizational culture and making financial cases.
To earn the ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management, candidates must pass practical assessments with a minimum of 6 credits.
Practising middlemanagers, helping them to develop their skills andexperience, improve performance and prepare for seniormanagement responsibilities.
Six full-day Friday sessions spread over six weeks or six months so that they are conveniently arranged for most actively working professionals.
Benefits for Individuals
- Understand yourself as a leader
- Use feedback and self-review to enhance your leadership skills
- Learn solid techniques for planning and implementing complex pieces of work
- Put these skills into practice in your workplace
- Raise your profile, get results and get a nationally recognised qualification.
Benefits for Employers
- Short, concise qualification focused on workplace-based activity
- Give managers the tools to manage their own professional development
- Managers with the self-awareness to lead and the practical skills to deliver results in your organisation
There are no formal entry requirements but participants will normally be either practicing or aspiring middle managers with the opportunity to meet the assessment demands and have a background that will enable them to benefit from the program.
Validated by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM).
- ILM approved partner
- ILM approved trainers
- ILM validated courseware
- ILM certificate upon passing assessments (ILM fees apply)
- Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation - fees apply) for full tracks only
- UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Training Institute
- Delivery onsite at corporate venue or in ETC premises in JLT or in Business Bay
Course Key Takeaways
You will learn how to assess your own leadership capability and performance, how to develop critical thinking, how to lead innovation and change, how to managing stress and conflict, how to understand organisational culture and ethics and how to make a financial case.
Course tuition dates – November & December 2016
The Institute of Leadership and Management is Europe's leading awarding body for leadership and management qualifications. More people in the UK gain leadership and management qualifications with ILM than from all other awarding bodies in the UK combined.
ILM qualifications bring about practical benefits because they focus on improvement – improvement of leaders and managers in their roles, improvement in the teams they lead and in the products and services they provide, and improvements in organizations and the way they operate.
About our partners
Skills4Stem Ltd. is a UK based Global Skills and Succession Planning Consultancy and Training Provider with a focus within Science Technology, Engineering and Maths sectors. Skills4Stem are accredited globally by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and Certified Professional Development (CPD) Standards Office.
Mobile : +971 50 263 9831
: +971 50 263 9831
EMAIL : email@example.com