- Target Audience
- Course Structure
- International Curriculum
- Benefits for Individuals
- Benefits for Employers
- Further Benefits
- Course Key Takeaways
The ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management has been designed to develop the leadership and management skills of practicing or aspiring first line managers. This combination of ILM units on Award level focuses on leadership skills, including team building, motivation, organizing & delegating.
To earn the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management, candidates must pass practical assessments with a minimum of 4 credits.
Practicing or aspiring first line managers who wish to develop leadership and management skills.
Six full-day Friday sessions spread over six weeks or six months so that they are conveniently arranged for most actively working professionals.
There are no formal entry requirements but participants will normally be either practicing or aspiring first line managers with the opportunity to meet the assessment demands and have a background that will enable them to benefit from the program.
Validated by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM).
Benefits for Individuals
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
Benefits for Employers
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Proven skills – to get this qualification, managers will need to show that they can transfer their new skills to their organisation
- Managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities.
- ILM approved partner
- ILM approved trainers
- ILM validated courseware
- ILM certificate upon passing assessments (ILM fees apply)
- Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation - fees apply) for full tracks only
- UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Training Institute
- Delivery onsite at corporate venue orin ETC premises in JLT or in Business Bay
Course Key Takeaways
You will learn how to plan and organize your work as a manager and improve the performance of your team, how to improve the customer service, how to minimize and resolve conflicts as a manager, how to understand and manage costs and budgets within your organization and how to improve communication in your workplace.
Course tuition dates – November & December 2016
The Institute of Leadership and Management is Europe's leading awarding body for leadership and management qualifications. More people in the UK gain leadership and management qualifications with ILM than from all other awarding bodies in the UK combined.
ILM qualifications bring about practical benefits because they focus on improvement – improvement of leaders and managers in their roles, improvement in the teams they lead and in the products and services they provide, and improvements in organizations and the way they operate.
About our partners
Skills4Stem Ltd. is a UK based Global Skills and Succession Planning Consultancy and Training Provider with a focus within Science Technology, Engineering and Maths sectors. Skills4Stem are accredited globally by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and Certified Professional Development (CPD) Standards Office.
Mobile : +971 50 263 9831
: +971 50 263 9831
EMAIL : email@example.com